Having released her debut solo album, All We Have Is Now, in 2011, she struck a significant chord among electronic music fans worldwide and this contributed to a phenomenal run which included enduring sales success for twenty-two consecutive months and a string of Top 10 charting singles.
Five years on, Betsie is ready for the next stage. With the inception of her “Presents Larke” marque, which is designed to bring together all the knowledge and experience she has accumulated over the years, she intends to launch her new long-playing project. Through the release of her latest solo album, Angels Humans & Robots Vol. 1, she intends to frame both her production work and that of others in terms of a personally curated mix-compilation.
Volume 1 of Angels Humans & Robots naturally features old and new material from Betsie herself, as well as collaborations with Paul van Dyk and Las Salinas, Dennis Sheperd, LTN, Duderstadt and others. The mix-compilation also features the more instrumental side of electronic music, with tracks from Karanda, Airbase as well as Platen & Clarks being featured.
The tracklist from Angels Humans & Robots Vol. 1 is as follows:
01. Eric Shaw – Meander
02. Lyonheart – Amelia (LTN Remix)
03. Beat Service & Ana Criado – An Autumn Tale
04. Protoculture – Cloud Surfing
05. Betsie Larkin & Dennis Sheperd – Let It Rain
06. Andain – Beautiful Things (Heikki L & Darude Remix)
07. Volt & State – Haunted
08. Karanda – Phoenix
09. Duderstadt featuring Cozi – Ordinary World
10. First State featuring Anita Kelsey – Falling (First State New Era Remix)
11. Platen & Clarks – Satellite
12. Betsie Larkin – We Are The Sound
13. Betsie Larkin presents Larke – Robot Poetry
14. Airbase – Epoch
15. Airborn – AirBURST
16. Paul van Dyk and Las Salinas featuring Betsie Larkin – Love Is
Standout tracks from the mix-compilation include:
The impressive collaboration with Dennis Sheperd, Let It Rain
The immensely catchy Duderstadt & Cozi offering, Ordinary World
The lounge-worthy Platen & Clarks track, Satellite
The amazing Epoch from trance legend Airbase
And the wonderful Paul van Dyk and Las Salinas collaboration, Love Is
The mix-compilation spans 15 tracks over 73 minutes and is bound to keep fans of Betsie’s work entranced from the first minute till the very last.